nintendo revoulution controller

Actually, it looks pretty sexy. Functionality is the concern here, though. Will it open up new possibilities, or will it just be frustratingly limiting?

Yeah I've seen it before. That is horrible. Clearly, Nintendo's reign in the US is done. Thats like using my TV remote as a contoller. Innovation SHOULD be taking a backseat to conventionality. Nintendo has to learn that lesson, the Gamecube with a flipper chipset and a handle... Innovative, yes, but detrimental to the success of it. They need to get their solid gaming experience that they were known for back and exploit some of their better titles. I hope it works for them, but for some reason I think the consumer will prefer a more "traditional" controller opposed to that.

Yeah. I do think they aim more towards the japaneze market since they are based there, as games like the ones they make, do really well there. For instance, what this controller will add functionality for.

I honestly dont think they'll do as well here though.

Kage said:
Yeah. I do think they aim more towards the japaneze market since they are based there, as games like the ones they make, do really well there. For instance, what this controller will add functionality for.

I honestly dont think they'll do as well here though.
Probably quite true. Nintendo always does well in the east and not so in the west. Just look at the gamecube!

It's ok. I don't like how there isn't any multimedia features to it, although the disks it used were pretty cool looking.

Yeah, it's nice although I the person viewing wasn't really what I prefer. I can't wait for Resident Evil 5 on the Xbox 360 :D The trailer looks so awesome...atleast his gun does up close... :D

Have you played RE4? It would be my absolute favorite game if it weren't for the fizzle of an ending. Metroid Prime is also a great game. The reason I love these two games so much is that they're so damn fun to play. That's what it's all about with games. Once you find something really fun to actually play, you know you've got a good game.

Back
Top Bottom