Nicknames!

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Main thing to read:

What nicknames do you have and how did you get them?

Two pointless paragraphs you can ignore:

I have two,

One is Stalker. Its a funny story how I got this one, Its not because I stalk people.. But I am very light on my feet, and for the longest time If I saw my friends Id walk up behind them or to the side and say hi lol Well after a while It was happening alot and they started saying "Ah you stalker!" when they jumped so it stuck lol

Then the other one is Hacker. It isnt how yould think I got the nickname lol I'm like.. one of the very few computer enthusiast in my little redneck town. All the people that dont understand computers make fun of me for always being on em! How mean is that?! :( One time I was in a chat with some friends I go to school with, Someone joins and says "Wheres the hacker at?" and everyone knew who they were talking about and started joking around saying things like "Probably deleting someones computer again" lol When really I was making a sandwich but thats not the point :p They started calling me that, It spread, So now everyone thinks Im a Hacking Stalker lol

...This is probly why I've never had a girl... Damn computers lol oh well, I just respond to anything that ends in the sound "er"
HunTER, hackER, and stalkER lol

So yeah, I expect all of you to have a post this long or longer describing your nickname ^_^ And if you dont have one then make one up! lol jk, Everyone has a nickname, You are now required after reading this to post it. Whether its Katt and your nicknames Katie, or Even if its "Sugarpooterpoopsy baby" and your auntie memaw calls you that when she pinches your cheek at family reunions lol Share it

Interesting thread... my nick name is... well... lol... jac, actually to be honest. That's what people call me. Jac as in "jack". It's pretty funny. Yeah, so that's it for me.

People call me in real life by Jonathan, seeing as though that is my real name, but when i am in the cyberworld, i use the name Dyserq, i don't actually know how this came about, i was trying to make a fully unique user and just came up with this :D
Nothing in particular influenced this though

Lol, Once I needed a name for computer forums, and all my other names were being taken, So I opened the dictionary, closed my eyes, put my finger on a random word in the middle and Here I am

Edit: Yes, I dont think the children should hear the story.. o_O I can only immagine

Well the name i'm using now is my DJ name that i go by out-west, i gave that name to myself and will remain to use it til i die.

of coarse everyone here calls me The Mixx, i'm cool with that.. 8)

i get my names from playing games for a long time i was known as NewOrder the most hated person on TMN, so what if i hitlisted someone for 1.4bill ;)

from there i started using Prophet while playing css and now on css 1.6 and cz im known as Prophet Proph or Pro

erm 135791 i saw someone else use somewhere dont remember where was years ago so i started using it on forums

Back
Top Bottom