Newb Here, Attempting to socialize. :)

Mrs.Phortune

Beta member
To those of you who were curious enough to click on this, hello. I'm obviously new to this site, and know about computers about as much as the average person does. I'd love to know more, bout don't have the slightest clue on where to start. If you were to give me some hellos and advice, I'd love you guys forever. Thank you for taking your time to read some stranger's plea for help. I immensely appreciate it. :) :p

Welcome! Read some of the threads here, and you'll get a better understanding, I'm sure.

Welcome to CF! Like the username!

Reading some of the threads is a great way to learn. If you scroll down on the site, there's a Computer Articles thread that has some walkthroughs on various items. These can help you get familiar with your computer. One site I recommend though is Books 24x7. There's all kinds of books out there and usually the latest technology books are uploaded. I have a free membership through my school and it's absolutely great! I believe that a standard membership is $199 a year though, but well worth it if you're the reading type.

I know that this is an incredibly late reply, but thanks for your help everyone. Now I'm not wandering around like a chicken with its head missing. Out of curiosity, how did you study the history of computers, and how are you able to keep up to date? I'm highly curious...^^;;...

Back
Top Bottom