New Years Resolutions?

PCNoob2

Daemon Poster
What are some resolutions you've made?

Mine will probably be to eat better and work out more. I haven't been doing either so much now :eek:

PCNoob said:

Mine will probably be to eat better and work out more. I haven't been doing either so much now :eek:
Thats my resolution too, lol.

i know i have lots but right now i want to hit my ideal weight. I weigh 165lbs at 6'1.5" right now and I would like to weigh 180-190lbs. Sure gaining 15lbs might seem easy because it is a small number but i have the most trouble putting on weight. 15lbs might as well be 100.
Besides that, i would like to raise my GPA to above 3.0 (seems hard too for some reason).

joxley1990 said:
Lol, sounds good, added to my list!
Yeah, last year was okay, but this year is gonna rock, I can feel it!

Haha, D88, I'm in the same boat as you. My goal was to get up to 150, from 140, by the end of this school year, but that's not gonna happen. I've actually lost weight, right now I'm 135 :rolleyes: . Oh well, better skinny than overweight IMO.

PCNoob said:

Mine is to make my chest even more sexy, and tanned. Once i achieve my goal I will post before and after photo's :D

DJ-CHRIS said:
Mine is to make my chest even more sexy, and tanned. Once i achieve my goal I will post before and after photo's :D

Do you go to a tanning salon? If you're in Ontario, it's gotta be hard to get a natural tan in January :D . Same for us in Buffalo though. I was thinking about going once with one of my friends (maybe it's less gay if you go with a girl kinda idea...) but I never ended up going. Yeah, but that's a good idea, gotta work on those crunches.

freestyler105 said:
Do you go to a tanning salon? If you're in Ontario, it's gotta be hard to get a natural tan in January :D . Same for us in Buffalo though. I was thinking about going once with one of my friends (maybe it's less gay if you go with a girl kinda idea...) but I never ended up going. Yeah, but that's a good idea, gotta work on those crunches.

Well work on chest than get a tan. Unfortunetly I cannot visit a tanning saloon till about may likely.

Back
Top Bottom