New toy

muz

Golden Master
Well as you may know my i pod cable broke and i couldnt repair the cable so i had to get a new one so i was going to the computer shop today , i found the item on their website to write the code down to make it easier once i got there and i was having a look around the site to see if there was anything else i needed before i went there . I looked in the offer section and found a digifusion free view set top box with a 40GB hard drive and a dual tuner at the price of £35.24 all be it refurbished but it still had a 12 month warranty. So anyway i show my dad who has wanted one for a while and he was like yeah for that price its a bargain . So we bought one . Its pretty sweet as well i can pause live TV and re wind back up to 30Mins if i have been watching a program that long . Although its only 40GB i figured that it can hold up to 40 hours at the lowest setting which is more than enough i am sure . Also because it has a twin tuner it means you can watch one thing but still record another .As it is a refurbished item it was slightly scratched , one on front and a few on top although they really aren't noticeable as our cabinet has a tinted front and it still came in an orig box and with instructions and remote so for the price a few scratches don't bother me too much Kind of lucky my i pod cable broke :D

Yeah its a strange old thing life . first my i pod cable breaks but then it strikes luck .

we use to have one but my mom got so annoyed of the beep sound it made she mad is change mack to a normal reciver

ya we have DVR as well, we can pause tv for 2 hrs. record 300hrs. of regular tv and 30hrs. of HD, i absolutely love DVR and hd in tv is new to me, an absolutely amazing experience

This is the first one we have had so i thought well if we get a cheap one then if it gets used a lot we can upgrade to a better one in the future but tbh i cant even see it being used that much , its only for like if someone is working late and they will miss a program or if we go out anywhere the program can be recorded . we arent gonna be using it for long term storage of programs so i think it should be fine

my mums just got my to install a cheap £20 freeview box. nothing special but works great and is much better than the bog standard 4 channels she used to have.

yeah everyone is gonna need one after the digital switch over

Back
Top Bottom