new shoes

Have to agree I'm not a fan of those, But in the end it boils down to what feel good for you because there going on your feet! However, I am SOLD on the Nike 'Free'5.0 shoe and have bought several new pairs of those shoes so I never run out. By far the most comfortable shoe I have EVER worn and it feels like I'm not even wearing shoes. The way the shoe is designed it restricts absolutely nothing and just all around feel amazing.

Nike50.jpg

I'm open to any brand, i just want a pair of pure white shoes, i think the white looks great when you take care of it. I ALWAYS take care of white shoes, there part of my "fresh" clothes section :D

Have to agree I'm not a fan of those, But in the end it boils down to what feel good for you because there going on your feet! However, I am SOLD on the Nike 'Free'5.0 shoe and have bought several new pairs of those shoes so I never run out. By far the most comfortable shoe I have EVER worn and it feels like I'm not even wearing shoes. The way the shoe is designed it restricts absolutely nothing and just all around feel amazing.

There was word that these shoes would give you back problems if you wear it for walking/standing. They were originally made for running.

Back
Top Bottom