The New Questions Only Game!!

Is stalker messing up perfectly good game by posting a statement? Is he not following his own rules? Did he change his location line yet?

what don't you get?

(and to you stalker...he said
ok, seems to me that this new game thread has'nt taken off in the right direction. Please make another thread making an example so other's will know how to play the game.
...meaning ... make another thread but explain the rules better and pretty much just to start over cuz of the ppl not playing but just talking)

you didnt explain the rules better, and you didnt give an example, and everyones still not playing right -_-

why can't you just play the game??

(ok...i used your rules...just copied and pasted...then the example is the other thread. pls your the only one making statments!!! just play the game or don't post at all!! your just ruining our fun...cuz even if not played RIGHT by your standards its fun for us...well...me anyway :p)

Don't u think this is a good game? He might not like that kalgatha started the new thread but wouldn't it be fair to give him some credit for this game?

(Dude..there was a link to the original thread..thats enough credit.. Stalkers just very selfish...this isn't his thread and he shouldn't complain about a new game. He broke his own rules and is disrupted a thread that WAS working...he hasn't even changed his location line yet..which a MOD told him too. Change your location line stalker..its offending)

Credit for his game?

Back
Top Bottom