New problem with AOL email pictures

alucard10

Baseband Member
All of the sudden AOL email wont let me open photos in a new tab, it starts downloading the photo instead.
It just started doing this today.

I have one of those cell phones with slide out keyboard and touchscreen. I take pictures with it and send them to my aol email so I can view them on my computer. they show up as a small pictures, then I could open the pictures into new tabs where I could view them conveniently and in two sizes big and very big. now when I try to open a picture in a new tab it starts downloading the picture instead. It does this with non cell phone pictures also.

-Why is it doing this?
-Did aol change or did my computer change?

-Is there anyway I can change it back?

P.S.
one of the reasons it's so important for me to view my pictures in a new tab is because in the new tab you can view them in two different large sizes. a big size and a very big size. The very big size is I think the actual size of the pic/file(sent from the phone) it is bigger than the tab and requires scrolling to see parts of the picture ,it is useful for closely viewing parts of the picture.
The second size is the big size which is the size of the new tab itself and is the best overall way to view the picture because it is less gritty than the very big size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom