New Phone

My iPhone has a pretty decent battery life and the newest model is only getting better.

My iPhone has a pretty decent battery life and the newest model is only getting better.

Well it obviously depends how much you use it.
Most people use Bluetooth daily, listen to music on the go and message people ,thus the battery only lasting just over a day. Good battery's last a couple of days at least.

Phones lasting an entire day with heavy usage have good battery life in my book.

Battery life is only a problem for phones like the HTC EVO 4G, which lasts a few hours at best.

motorola droid has very decent battery life, given all that it does, and all the stuff running all the time in the background.

and ive NEVER EVER EVER got a FULL day out of ANY iphone with "heavy" usage.

motorola droid has very decent battery life, given all that it does, and all the stuff running all the time in the background.

and ive NEVER EVER EVER got a FULL day out of ANY iphone with "heavy" usage.

Oh... What were you doing listening to music?

Not really.

Compared to older phones, battery life is abysmal on most of today's smartphones. I have to charge my iPhone twice a day. Sure I use it a good bit, but even if I don't touch the thing, it only lasts maybe two days. Older phones would literally last me weeks on a charge. I found my old nokia a couple weeks ago, turned it on, and it still had 80% charge. And it hasn't been charged or used in two years.

And don't even get me started on battery life on my LG VU. Jeez that phone was bad...

A few phones aren't horrible though. My brother's blackberry can go about five days. My dad's motorola lasts maybe a week.

Back
Top Bottom