new to the forum

virus1

Solid State Member
hello, im new to this forum...okay any forum, ive never had much use for them but a friend of mine said it was a good way to learn about cars or computers. well i dont care much for cars so here i am. im no computer genius (or grammatical one obviously), but i am trying to learn more i guess cause im just interested in them. thanks for any help in advance anyone may some day give me, later

Welcome, and you came to the right place. Read around here for a while and you will be well off. Don't worry about the grammar. Most of us don't really have good grammar.

Computergen took my line. I was going to say don't give us any viruses, but it's ok. Welcome to the forum. You'll learn more in the General Computer Hardware and Software section of this forum. There's a wide variety of topics you can read and learn from.

yea there is and i wasnt gonna say it i thought itd be corny but what the heck
(also remember im the first to congrat u on 1,700 posts:))

hey yo! welcome to cf! i always give two pieces of advice to all the noobs... lol. 1. dont spam. 2. have fun! lol. serioulsy... cf is a great forum to belong to. also dont forget to check out http://www.rgforums.com/

Back
Top Bottom