New facilities look good!

Brookfield

Golden Master
This upgrade has given us some interesting new facilities, the red & yellow cards symbol to register infractions against individual members, I'm not sure about the merge posts drop down though, in the post thread area, there are these; improved font colour choice, change in the appearance of smilies & a pull down display of them, pull down size choice with resultant sizes shown, spell check built in, I love it already, the new look, everything, great job David!
dance.gif

Woot! just found "find page", great improvement!:)

Oh, I didn't notice built in spell checker that will be nice, and its a lot faster :D

The update is great, I love the new options, multi quoting and all..Thanks a lot David!

Yeah there are some cool features in this new version - atleast everything works again now!!

I like the quick reply feature so you don't have to reload the whole thread

Yeah the amount of green bars awarded has been reduced. That may be something I can edit but we will have to seen.

Brookfield, do you see the tick boxes at the top right of each post? tick them and the post will turn yellow. You can then use the moderation drop down to perform an action on that post.

Yeah there are some cool features in this new version - atleast everything works again now!!

I like the quick reply feature so you don't have to reload the whole thread

Yeah the amount of green bars awarded has been reduced. That may be something I can edit but we will have to seen.

Brookfield, do you see the tick boxes at the top right of each post? tick them and the post will turn yellow. You can then use the moderation drop down to perform an action on that post.
I ticked the box, that's clever, I'd already done the drop-down, but didn't see where to activate it, thanks for showing me, we mods have never had it so good, what that & the red & yellow cards!

Back
Top Bottom