The "New" Facebook

This new "version" is really promising. The notifications are divided at top left corner into "Friend Requests, Messages, and Notifications". I find it pretty good.

It took a few minutes to get used to it, but I actually like it. One bug i discovered though.. It always claims I have one unread message, even when i dont.

why don't they just make facebook skins and let people choose the way they want it to look instead of forcing a layout on us

That's what I thought.. But I think people viewing in 800x600 would be left out since its big as hell.

I have no sympathy for those running at 800x600 that just means they have an old pos computer that needs to be replaced. There really is no excuse for anyone who uses facebook to have a computer that is limited to that res since new more capable computers are so cheap these days what with all the surprisingly capable ultra low cost atom based computers out there

Every time they change something, it pisses me off. Then I forget what the old was like and is no longer pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom