New Car!!

Yeah, have you seen the new 2007 Shelby Mustang GT500? Exactly 500 horses, but Ford uses a limiter so the top speed is somewhere about 155 MPH. I still like the classic Shelby Mustang GT500...it's so nice.

What I definately can't wait to see is the new Dodge Challenger. :D They screwed up the Charger, but man oh man...the Challenger Prototype is SO nice. :D It retains a bit from the classic, but with more modern curves. :D

seeing the budget of teen age car owners, old powerhouse classics are not a possibility, so as said before people take what they can get and make the most out of it. My car mixes a little mazda new age technology, with old ford power. =) and Dev0115 that altima se-r is a nice car, put a new cold ram intake on it because the stock intake is horrible.

seeing the budget of teen age car owners, old powerhouse classics are not a possibility, so as said before people take what they can get and make the most out of it. My car mixes a little mazda new age technology, with old ford power. =) and Dev0115 that altima se-r is a nice car, put a new cold ram intake on it because the stock intake is horrible.

Once I get it, which Im not sure, it could be eas early as August, or as late as November, depends on my dad right now...Well anyhow, yeah Ill get cai, but tints first, then a system, maybe a w7, then rims, and the cai...But like I said, first I need to get the car, and then Ill go from there..

BigLu said:
Yeah, when I get my first car, it definitely won't be a powerhouse... :( Altough, I do wish it could be...

i vote for the civic......it's nice looking, reliable, good on gas, and it's the newest one listed on the poll....i think that newer is always better because you shouldn't have any repairs/replacements for a while.

Yeah im liking the Civic 2006 and already have a 99 so far no problems but i just love the Prelude cause of the VTEC engine and Tip-tronic Semi-auto transmission

honda has outdone themselves with their vtec 4 cylinders, the vtec in the s200 is an amaizing work of technology. a 5.5 second 0-60 is really really really fast, and what's more amazing is that it's a 4 cylinder 276 hp, that's so awesome.

Back
Top Bottom