Neverending Story...

Bit of fun, I was looking through the Archives here and somebody called Chris started a neverending story. Obviously as we're not doing it now it did actually end - but I think it would be interesting to start it again.

Nothing rude of course though - or I'll have to edit it. :D

So...

Hu'Zak (an evil bunny Lord) was busy dragon fishing in his Lava River when...

A huge shadow appeared under the lava, very close to him...

PS: May I suggest we do the story in the form of:
(Insert previous story part here)...
(add your part to the story)

It will make it alot clearer.

Sounds like a good idea - but I think only the last 10 lines (can't really be filling up David's Database with too many things we've already said)

So...

a gaint moth came and bit his ear off…
he jumped up and took his sword out "Thou hast biten my ear off! I demand satisfaction!"...

:D

Story update:

A gaint moth came and bit his ear off...
Suddenly, a huge shadow appeared under the lava, very close to him...

Lol, I thought it fitted nicer my way :D

But either way he will want satisfaction from the Giant Moth! :D

a gaint moth came and bit his ear off…
he jumped up and took his sword out "Thou hast biten my ear off! I demand satisfaction!"...

Lol; it wasn't as interesting as it looked. Can't just delete the Thread and start again; but lets see if anybody feels like doing it now:

Hu'Zak (an evil bunny Lord) was busy dragon fishing in his Lava River when... A huge shadow appeared under the lava, very close to him...
A gaint moth came and bit his ear off… He jumped up and took his sword out "Thou hast biten my ear off! I demand satisfaction!"...

Hu'Zak (an evil bunny Lord) was busy dragon fishing in his Lava River when... A huge shadow appeared under the lava, very close to him...
A gaint moth came and bit his ear off… He jumped up and took his sword out "Thou hast biten my ear off! I demand satisfaction!"
Hu'Zak was prepared to fight the giant moth, when 12 more appeared out of nowhere!

Back
Top Bottom