Never trust pawn shops...

Celery

Golden Master
to take care of your musical instruments. I had my guitar in pawn. I got it out yesterday and put an ad up. Today a guy came to look at it and found a crack in the neck joint.

That was a brand new guitar, hardly played on it. I don't want the guitar and asked the guy to make me an offer. He said $40 and I took it. I was selling it for $120.

Now how can I get back at that POS shop?

Figured this much. The question itself was serious, tho. I didn't expect you to look at the words play only.

I shouldn't have played with words in a serious question, sorry man. Didn't realized this experience was so hard on you.

What I wanted to reach is that if it was certain that the shop did it, you could have done something about it before selling it even if a customer saw it too late. Or is there a disclaimer involved in this?

I have pics that showed no cracks so I know. I'm mad because I didn't look over the guitar well enough before I left the shop. They sure the hell ain't going to say anything.

In fact, the buyer saw it and showed it to me.

By the way I cut my arm on a sawzall. Some dumbass put the sawzall on the shelf with the blade sticking out.

I have another reason to be pissed at the shop but I'm not blaming the workers though they could've removed the friggin blade.

Last edited:
I know a pawn shop owner in florida, i can personally tell you his shop does not take care of the items that come in. I go there for his dvds, i have know him for 15+ years. I check his dvds every time i leave.

Only advice be careful on bringing anything to pawnshops, check it before you bring it in and when you get it back.

Getting them back, maybe a bad google review, ripoff, not to sure...

Back
Top Bottom