Never do this.

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
I am requesting prayers, or just good wishes.
Extracted my own tooth. DO NOT DO THAT. The pain and removing the remaiing peices is not worth it.

Ouch! Hope you feel better. Did you extract your own tooth because you don't have dental insurance?

When I had my wisdom tooth pulled a few years ago, 800mg of Ibuprofen helped me deal with the pain.

I had a top front tooth getting loose and coming out so I wired it and yanked on it.

Bad idea. It was so loose that I thought it would come out easily I couldn't and it hurt like hell. I went to the dentist and he pulled both of my front teeth because the other one was bad which made that tooth get loose.

Ouch! Hope you feel better. Did you extract your own tooth because you don't have dental insurance?

When I had my wisdom tooth pulled a few years ago, 800mg of Ibuprofen helped me deal with the pain.
We have IBP, so I can handle, but god that hurts. Still.

To answer your question, yes I did that because I cannot afford dental. I was using my fingers, tweasers, and will power. Then it broke. After that, just will power to remove the remaining shards. :facepalm:

That will make you screem. But, after that you just rest and look for comfort. Cynthia is the best person on earth for that.

Still... ouch!!!!
I am likely to drink a bit, along with your suggestion, so please excuse me if I am not myself.

Better at this point. Having trouble eating, but meh.
You actually tried using a string? 0_0 I thought that I was being careless LOL
@BK_123
I hope that your visit to the hospital goes well.

How much does it cost to have a tooth removed in the US? I think here we would be looking at maybe the equivelant of $400

Back
Top Bottom