Need Web-Site Ideas

Computer Head

Fully Optimized
I want another web-site to manage, but I don't know what for. I tend to prefer communities, and have been considering social networking scripts (like Myspace clones), dating scripts, and possibly another forum. Any ideas?

Maybe I can put together a social networking site dedicated to CF members. LOL

Argh, I know how you feel.

I've realized now, that you really need to think about an idea before you just jump straight into it. Try and find a niche!

How about a Tron fansite! Now there's surely a niche for that, allbeit a small one :p

Well you could make some sort of Art site, where people can download bruses/fonts and look at other people's art work, also people should be able to upload their pictures they have designed.

you could make a website with forum smilies on, and maybe have cf in an iframe or something. then at the side you pick a smilie and you can add it straight to your post. that would be pretty handy :p (and i mean different smilies to the defaults).

Well you could make some sort of Art site, where people can download bruses/fonts and look at other people's art work, also people should be able to upload their pictures they have designed.

AKA Deviantart?

I think I know that but devianart is copy right bud :) so you can't download the pics.

But if he made a site for people to post their art and psd file it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom