Need for Speed - Underground 2

alvino said:
Depends. The graphics may be better (depeding on your hardware of course), but racing on a keyboard is a no-no. It's always best to race with a steering wheel or gamepad.

You are right it is very hard to do with a keyboard I love the 360 controller for pc its cool I cant say that i have used a steering whell though

Wolfbrother said:
Yes, the xbox controller is much easier for me to use, I prefer the whole triger gas/brake thing.

Yeah, after playing your game I kind of do too. Lol Ive grown fond of it.

@nate..

Well, those are okay, lol. Xbox graphics are better.

Here is another thing on racing games:

If you want car customization:
Need for speed Underground 2
Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix (Most in-depth visual customization)
Forza Motorsports (its amazing how detailed you can get in this game)

Great Racing:
Need for Speed Underground 2, Most Wanted
Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix (gotta love drifting in this game)
Forza Motorsports\
Grand Turismo 4 / basically same game, differnt console lol

Best Graphics:
Forza Motorsports
Grand Turismo 4 (even though its on PS2, it has decent textures)
Project Gothem Racing 2 (the only good part about this game)
Need for Speed Underground 2 (its ok, not great but has best looking car customizations)

Forza Motorsport is easily one of the best racing games ever. It's fun, and customization is insane. :D The physics system is easily one of the best for racing games.

I so can't wait for Forza Motorsport 2. :D Gran Turismo HD has nothing on it (considering that it's basically GT4 reprogrammed to use the PS3's hardware). Until Polyphony Studios releases Gran Turismo 5 in three to four years, it's all about Forza Motorsport 2 baby! :D Maybe Project Gotham Racing 4. The X06 trailer did look pretty nice. :D

The only thing I myself didnt like about Forza was that it was almost too realistic. I know its the number one racing sim on the market but i ended up doing nothing but customizing cars. Basically what I do on NFS Underground 2 lol

i played like the very begining of GT 3 at a friends house and it sucked ass, so I never got too far in it. Plus I dont own a PS2, I wish I did so I could play Final Fantasy 10, X-II and 7 lol

I used to run NFSU2 on my old PC, the one with the 2.0GHz P4 and FX5200.
I could do medium settings at 1024x768 so you should be fine. I could post an in-game screen from my current rig if you want.

Racing on the comp is just wrong and ArrizX doesnt want it on his comp. Racing games are meant for console play. . . mainly xbox lol.

alvino said:
Depends. The graphics may be better (depeding on your hardware of course), but racing on a keyboard is a no-no. It's always best to race with a steering wheel or gamepad.

Aww hell no is racing with a steering wheel a good idea in my opinion, I don't really like the sensitivity, but yeah it feels more like your in a real car, but in my opinion I really don't mind playing it on the pc, I like the controlls I set out which are

W=Accelerate
A=Left
D=Right
S=Break

Space Bar=Handbrake (By using my phumb whilst controlling the directions with my left hand, and I use for NOS my right hand as it's free to do so..
But that's just my opinion I'm sure people have there own prefences.

Back
Top Bottom