Need Help, Girl's B-DAY:

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
So my recently new gf... well, not exactly gf yet, but we flirt alot and are "talking" and are most likely going to go out...

Anyways, her birthday is the 18th. For the weekend, her and some friends (including me :p) are going to the beach for the weekend (Cocoa beach). And we are getting a place there.

I really want to get her something that would just blow everyone else out of the water.

She loves concerts, and she is a DIE HARD environmentalist. So Idk... I'm not sure what to get her... Haha.

Here are her favorite bands, and in bold are the ones she has seen:
Underoath
Foxboro Hot Tubs
Saosin
Silverstein
Atreyu
All Time Low
Lil' Wayne
Maylene and the Sons of Disasters
Senses Fail
Allister
Alesana
Between The Trees
There For Tomorrow
Chiodos
The Cool Kids
Keepsake Summer
Madina Lake
Mayday Parade
Dragon Force
Smile Empty Soul
The Used
Escape The Fate
Underworld Evolution
Norma Jean
Parkway Drive
Job for a Cowboy
Blessthefall
As I Lay Dying
Haste The Day
August Burns Red
Bleeding Through
Bleed the Dream
Change of Pace
Evergreen Terrace
Converge
Sophomore Attepmt

So I was thinking about suprising her with tickets to an up-coming show of someone, but I have no idea. I don't even know these bands. Lol

Anyone have any really bad ass ideas?

If I do the show thing, I'm going to make it an amazing day for her. Take her out to do something durring the day, probobly go to the beach, then when we come home, take a shower and get cleaned up, then I will take her out to a really really nice 4-5star dinner, then suprise her with the tickets at dinner. Leaving enough time for her to go home and get dressed accordingly. Haha....

Idk, what do you guys think?

yes. but the environmental mentalists love the prius..

its actually alot worse than alot of cars, but for some reason they like the pirus.. personally, i dont see the point of it.. not very environmentally friendly, ugly, and from top gear, not particularly good to drive..

but if shes an environmental maniac, get her a prius!! (or a little model prius as your skint ;) hehe)

No Hijacking. I obviously can't get her a car.

I asked her and her absolute top 5 bands are Underoath, The Starting line, The Used, Between the trees, and A Static Lullaby.

I looked em' all up, and Underoath is playing July 29th in Tampa, and the 30th in Miami, a good 4 hour drive to Miami =\.

Between The Trees, July 12th. - Miami

A Static Lullaby July 17th in Tally, 18th in St. Petersbergh, 19th in Jacksonville.

She has seen both Underoath AND Between The Trees live, so I think what I will do is get 2 tickets to A Static Lullaby in St. Petersbergh (Only about a 2 hour drive compared to a 4 hour drive to Miami and a 6 hour drive to Jacksonville).

And its only 12.00$ a ticket!!!

I will get her 2 tickets to that, and telling her "to celebrate her birthday", I'm taking her to go to Put Put golf, and then take her out to a bad ass movie, and put them in the popcorn or something for her to find near the top. And then after that, go get ice cream or something. Haha.... And then for the actual concert date, drive us over there kind of early in the morning, go to the beach, then grab some dinner around 5:00 at a nice place, then take her to the concert. Then after that, get a hotel there for the night :)

edit: Ok, nvm. She said she's seen all her favorites live already. Warped Tour is coming to my town the 10th though. So I'm gonna get us tickets to that :)

just check which bands are gonna be in town and pick the best. as long as its one of those bands im sure shell love any of em

warped tour?
[rant]
sucks.

only good band playing in it this year is reel big fish, i thought about going but i decided not to because i dont want to sit through a crappy show to listen to 2 songs. my friend's uncle owns the record label for warped tour or something like that and i have easy access to backstage passes...still wouldnt be worth it.
[/rant]
:)

[rant]
sucks.

only good band playing in it this year is reel big fish, i thought about going but i decided not to because i dont want to sit through a crappy show to listen to 2 songs. my friend's uncle owns the record label for warped tour or something like that and i have easy access to backstage passes...still wouldnt be worth it.
[/rant]
:)
Lol, wanna mail me 2 of them for the 10th in Orlando?

Ill mail you back some $$$.

First off, that chick has GREAT taste in music...girls who like those bands are hard to come by, don't screw this up:p

With that being said, from what you've typed music is apparently important to her and brings her happiness so I think your best bet would be to buy her either band tees from her favorite bands or tickets...or even better, do both. Warped Tour would be a cool place to take her. Even if most of the bands aren't the greatest it's still a fun experience, I'm going to try and catch the July 9th show in Atlanta:D

Back
Top Bottom