Need a hand

Looks like all the links etc aren't working again...

I don't know your (financial) circumstances, but have you looked into any kind of hosting? hosting on a machine at home is fine, but, not exactly release ready is it?

Looks like all the links etc aren't working again...

I don't know your (financial) circumstances, but have you looked into any kind of hosting? hosting on a machine at home is fine, but, not exactly release ready is it?

Yes indeed! That was intentional this time [emoji14]

I turned off the "server". I figured no one else was gonna login. I forgot to post it here. Stupid move.

I was setting up DDNS because my ISP changed my public IP address, so I had to configure the forum again.

Now it should work in:

http://freeforum.duckdns.org

Till the end of time.

It is now forever alive.

WOW. It's surprisingly snappy for it being hosted in a foreign country. I didn't make an account, cause i'm sure i'd accidentally put real info in. It looks professional, if a bit sparse.

Very nice, concise. Snappy too.

Computer Forum Copy, is that the name?

Last edited:
Just tried it, the connection timed out without displaying a page.
Can't confirm nor deny this claim :lol:
Thanks for trying. It's working now!
WOW. It's surprisingly snappy for it being hosted in a foreign country. I didn't make an account, cause i'm sure i'd accidentally put real info in. It looks professional, if a bit sparse.
Thanks Cort!
It's not a big deal, this site is on http as well, so whatever you put here would be equally "dangerous", unless you really don't trust my ISP.
Very nice, concise. Snappy too.
Thanks Celery. I wonder how it would be under a little bit more load. Say 10-20 simultaneous users.

Tried again and got in. Seems to work well but you really need more than 1 person logged in at a time to properly test it.

Yeah. I was mostly testing the software and the connection settings.

I don't know what kind of load this sever has, so I don't know if it could handle it. Seems unlikely though.

Back
Top Bottom