Name your favorite sports

coolmike78

Beta member
I've been playing golf for almost six years now, and it's never failed me from keeping myself fit. Most of all, I get to bond with my friends who also play golf.

Racing. If you don't think it's a sport, then try it. You will quickly change your mind. No A/C and being slung around it a hot car while your blood is pumping, heart is racing, adrenaline is flowing, all while trying to keep your cool and maintain your technique sounds like a sport to me. It's a good stress reliever. I still shake every time I finish my laps.

D-Lew said:
Racing. If you don't think it's a sport, then try it. You will quickly change your mind. No A/C and being slung around it a hot car while your blood is pumping, heart is racing, adrenaline is flowing, all while trying to keep your cool and maintain your technique sounds like a sport to me. It's a good stress reliever. I still shake every time I finish my laps.

i'm with you a hundred percent. for racing you have to be mentally and physically fit. i know if i wasn't physically or mentally fit for the racing that i do, i wouldn't make it 10 laps :p

btw, D-Lew what do you race?

Basketball... No offence, but you have to be ALOT more fit to do active sports like Basketball Football, Soccer, etc.

eh not really, we can sit here going back and forth having a pissing contest but i'm not going to engage.

Not that I play it, but college football is my favorite sport. No pro stuff...I like college best. Plus, there are no pro teams near me; the closest are the Atlanta Falcons, over 4 hours away. And in high-school football there just isn't the right atmosphere. Not loud enough. I'm picky that way. And I still mourn over Auburn's loss to Arkansas...ok, not really, but I was really sad; no tears :p .

Back
Top Bottom