Name This Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMF

Baseband Member
There's this song by the Notorious BIG called My way of Life. In that song, there's some Sinatra sounding guy singing in there, sounds like it may have been taken from another song perhaps? Doesn't sound like something that BIG would have produced (listen and you'll know what I mean). Anywho, I want to know if that part WAS in fact taken from another song, or not. I googled the lyrics and came up with nothing, so hopefully I can get some answers here. Part of the lyrics that he sings in there goes something like:

"Gotta have you near all the time, with your dreams wrapped in mine. Gotta be a part of your soul, of your heart, all the time. Nothing in the world that I do, means a thing, without you."

There's more, but that's surely enough to give everyone an idea. Thanks :)

You mean this...

Track Title: My Way Of Life

Artist: Frank Sinatra
Written by: Bert Kaempfert
Written by: Herbert Rehbein

Gotta have you near all the time, with your dreams wrapped up in mine.
Gotta be a part of your soul and your heart all the time.
Nothing in the world that I do means a thing without you.
I'm just half alive in my struggle to survive without you.
You are my way of life, the only way I know, you are my way of life.
I'll never let you go, never let you out of my sight, be it day, be it night,
You belong to me, that's the way it will, be wrong or right,
I don't need crowds at my door, the applause from the floor,
All I need is you and the love we once knew, nothing more.
You are my way of life, the only way I know, make me your way of life.

So that Sinatra sounding guy was infact Sinatra :O

*Stares blankly*

I think i'm going retarded. I mean, the song title was even the same. I really did google the lyrics though and didn't find anything. I do however think I should get SOME credit for at least guessing it was Sinatra, you're right...I'm quite curious as to how you found this.

Did you seriously Google the lyrics I posted? I tried that several times using different parts of the lyrics and got nothing...

Well, I don't have any now because they somehow disappeared :(
I've only got a few songs that I put on my computer, but I plan on buying some of his cd's again soon.

I have listened to samples of each song from that CD @ Amazon.com and it does sound good. I think I may end up buying that very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom