Preparing the sauce:

Half cup Alfredo sauce
2 cups healthy harvest garlic lovers sauce
1 cup BBQ sauce
Quarter cup Montreal steak spice

(will feed 2-4 men)

Mix and heat

Salmon:

Pour 1 cup of BBQ sauce into a small bowl, add 1/4 cup Montreal steak spice, and mix. Most of the BBQ sauce will boil out or seep into the filet.

Place the salmon filet on tin foil, pour as much of the mixture as you'd like and wrap the tin foil tightly making sure no spots are exposed. (You may double wrap the tin foil as it doesn't make a difference)

I cook it on the BBQ and have not tried ovens before but feel free to try, let me know how it works out! I cook it on maximum temperature, and leave it for 15 minutes.

Shred the salmon and mix with sauce.

Boil your pasta and ENJOY! It is amazing.

Salmon Pasta

Preparing the sauce:

Half cup Alfredo sauce
2 cups healthy harvest garlic lovers sauce
1 cup BBQ sauce
Quarter cup Montreal steak spice

(will feed 2-4 men)

Mix and heat

Salmon:

Pour 1 cup of BBQ sauce into a small bowl, add 1/4 cup Montreal steak spice, and mix. Most of the BBQ sauce will boil out or seep into the filet.

Place the salmon filet on tin foil, pour as much of the mixture as you'd like and wrap the tin foil tightly making sure no spots are exposed. (You may double wrap the tin foil as it doesn't make a difference)

I cook it on the BBQ and have not tried ovens before but feel free to try, let me know how it works out! I cook it on maximum temperature, and leave it for 15 minutes.

Shred the salmon and mix with sauce.

Boil your pasta and ENJOY! It is amazing.
Hmm...wow....that sounds great.

I'm getting hungry...lol

Back
Top Bottom