My Raspberry Pi project

You still have some to check out?

And you call yourself a gamer?

:eek:

Ah, if you like platromers with light RPG elements, try Demon's Crest of SNES - one of my favorites.

Last edited:
Is that a trick question to bring me a copyright infringement felony?

:lol:

Jokes aside, I meant if you do play specific games among those for real or only collect packs in that setup. I don't mean necessarily playing all of them, of course.

I too might collect full packs even if I wanna play specific games. Later I'd play those specific games.

The reason I asked this was to consider just putting the collection you actually play in the SD card and the complete packs in some big storage somewhere else, in the light of considering Sony PS games too. If the SD can take all, then of course having them all is the way to go. Then again one can be selective only in PS games due to their size compared to the others and keep the other full collections. And BTW, MAME's real full set is waaaaay bigger than 32gb. There are CHD games that their full set could reach more than 300GB.

Last edited:
I've played tekken 2, spyro and crash bandicoot on mine. they run fine, but i'm sure more complicated ps1 games may have issues. idk if ps2 games are playable tho...

Probably what it is. I wrote to the vendor expressing my concern about backing it up in case of failure.

He said I'm on record so I lose nothing. If something happened he'll shoot me an image.

Yeah, I figured it out. Instead of naming what on the card to read, create a name and add".img" to it.

Bam! Got a copy of the image file in my download folder.

Flashed the image file to my 32 gig card and it worked. Took over 40 minutes to burn it. :dance:

Back
Top Bottom