My postings

BanChan said:
If you want to be a minority, then stop looking down on us, that's all.
Watch yourself BanChan, I've told you before about bad mouthing people. Keep it up and I will give you some time off.

I'm not bad mouthing, he said he's a member, and I told him that he looks down on us. Not all the time, but sometimes, and that's why people started complaining about him. I'm giving him advice.

alvino said:
Oh Maurice! You do know I was kidding when I made that little comment about Moderators bringing up old threads, right?
Of course, I said, didn't I, there was no malice in your comment, no hard feelings I've just given you a reputation point to prove it.

BanChan said:
I'm not bad mouthing, he said he's a member, and I told him that he looks down on us. Not all the time, but sometimes, and that's why people started complaining about him. I'm giving him advice.
I don't need or want your advice, but let me give you some, keep this up, & if Wombat doesn't ban you, I will, are you blind, or don't you WANT to see, you're in the minority about me, read the other posts here.

^
See this is what I'm talking about, you don't have to flame me. I'm just asking you to respect me, the same way I respect you. I'm just asking you to be nicer.

Maurice said:
Of course, I said, didn't I, there was no malice in your comment, no hard feelings I've just given you a reputation point to prove it.

YAY!!! Reputation points for everyone! Haha!

alvino said:
YAY!!! Reputation points for everyone! Haha!
Don't be silly, now, [that's not worthy of you] not everyone, I'm pretty mean when giving points, & can usually spot when members are sucking up in the hope,....a warning to others! ...................I could tell that you weren't.

Steven12 said:
I like them sorry its been happeneing maurice, il b on ur side. :p
How come you picked this up? I was replying to Alvino, [Yaay!, etc] got your wires crossed again, there's nothing wrong with your sig.

Back
Top Bottom