My new logo/Desktop image

Well, some people have been saying the logo doesn't look like it reads KD, so I might have to mess around with it some more, but I still like the abstract feel like joxley said.

I did make another version though: (Brightened up the vortex/Made the flames, ice)

mylogoice.jpg

Effects I used:

Thats a hard one :p I was just messing about really, trying different things. I used the Colour correct tools alot, the Brightness/Contrast tools alot, and just random effects like Ripples, spin/zoom/blur functions, etc.
Most of it was just done without knowing how. I should write it down really.
I know how to do things in Photoshop, but you never know what the effects will truely do to an image.

Lets just say it started out with this which I made in flash and imported:

myscreen.jpg

Used Photoshop 7 by the way, hehe.

it looks good, i don't have the time to make myself a background.

well, i do but i don't feel like it. i'll get around to it. it looks great though

I definietly need to do something to that KD to make it look more like KD...
I don't want to ruin the abstract type image though, but still want it to look like its meant to.

Any ideas?

Not bad grass hoppa not bad...i can't wait til i find the time to dabble in the arts of toying around in photoshop...i am usually just messing around with my old computer's...fixxing them up and upgrading them as i like. that would make 5 computers i own now, and their all home pc's.

Hehe, its fun. You definietly need the time though.
Alot of computers you have there!

Back
Top Bottom