My life story.. For those who want to know

Wow... some of that stuff is really sad, I feel sorry for you man.

EDIT: out of curiosity, how long did it take you to type that?

yeah..i have a bad life story too but i dont wanna turn the tables from you vampist :) mines very very similar. (except the rape) but i know how you feel...i was adopted out of my shitmess and now am turning 19. But yeah..it sucks but once you get going its all worth it in the end.

yeah..i have a bad life story too but i dont wanna turn the tables from you vampist :) mines very very similar. (except the rape) but i know how you feel...i was adopted out of my shitmess and now am turning 19. But yeah..it sucks but once you get going its all worth it in the end.
That is what I am hoping for.

I did not post this for any ones sympathy, only for the people that are curious of peoples backgrounds.

That's powerful stuff, man.

It's a terrible shame that you had to put up with that, but you're stronger for it now. Many people would have just given up on their lives at that point. You've got mad courage and heart, bro. I admire that.

Props to you!

You shouldnt see yourself as having disorders. That will only hurt your self esteem more and make you feel even more different from other people

There's things that happen to a lot of us. It's a small part of what shapes us in to who we are. But if you dwell in the past too long it will eat you alive.
Eyes front and stay focused. Your life is in front of you. The past is past. Let it stay there.
Get off the pills and lose the weight. Stand tall and be proud of who you are...

Back
Top Bottom