my halloween mask :p

haha i was considering going out but i dont know, i have to make a costume still. There is a halloween cabaret at my university thats a pirate theme so i would have to be a pirate. Unfortunately buying a "jason" mask or something won't work well (although that route would be much easier and cheaper).

how much did that mask cost, like 70 dollars??? theres like those special halloween stores, and theres the ones in the convenience stores that cost like 10 dollars:D
for my "costume" i just got a spike wristband, black flip hoody sweater:D , grey shirt that says "cannibal corpse rules", jeans, cut wrists, bought em, fake blood, face paint that is black, black eye shadow, and then black hairspray, perfect outfit:D

For halloween I want to dress up as that SAS guy on the cover of CS:Source. With the Gas Mask and flak vest. Yeah buddy...that's sweet lookin' right there. :D

Peter Lachowicz said:
how much did that mask cost, like 70 dollars??? theres like those special halloween stores, and theres the ones in the convenience stores that cost like 10 dollars:D
for my "costume" i just got a spike wristband, black flip hoody sweater:D , grey shirt that says "cannibal corpse rules", jeans, cut wrists, bought em, fake blood, face paint that is black, black eye shadow, and then black hairspray, perfect outfit:D
actually the mask was 20 bucks. and yes, its worth it. and nice dressup you got there :p

Steff said:
LOL, scary! Last time I went out for Halloween was to Egg peoples house... shouldnt realy admit that.. haha few years ago though ;)

Haha, last year, my friend camped on the roof of his house and sniped anyone who did something stupid with his SAM-R Airsoft rifle. :p Fully scoped and silenced, they didn't know what hit them.

I guess you can say it's revenge against all those eggers and TP'ers. :D

Back
Top Bottom