My girlfriend wants to run naked at the SuperBowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats completely fake, its already at what 3k visitors and you see nothing. just something to get peoples attetions he shouldnt put a simple counter on there and just say "blahblah so far wants to see luara neaked on the superbowel" because i didnt, i was just curious what that site was but wow. Im so negitive..

If she really streaked, I would TiVo and watch the Super Bowl halftime just for her. Slideshow for my pants, baby! ;)

TRDCorolla said:
I've done my share of hitting the refresh button. I want to see her run naked with her boobs bouncing up and down *drool, and a big boner*. Watch her get arrested, lol--if that happens.

She may be extremely un-attractive!

Also, what are the chances that some authority will find out and shut down the site and IDk...stop him.

thats pretty funny, id like to see what she looks like

but i have a feeling its either a big joke OR shes ugly lol

TRDCorolla said:
I've done my share of hitting the refresh button. I want to see her run naked with her boobs bouncing up and down *drool, and a big boner*. Watch her get arrested, lol--if that happens.

lol that would be great if she got arrested and need to go to hold up naked.

EDIT: link doesnt work...

TRDCorolla said:
Tsk Tsk, TRD, I know it's amusing, it made me laugh, boobs bouncing is just about OK, but to describe your physical state as you sit in front of your computer is a bit much. :(

lol, I read his post and it was kinda funny. But Brookfield, you made it really funny!

"boobs bouncing is just about OK, but to describe your physical state as you sit in front of your computer is a bit much."

That was great Brookfield! haha

Crabby... said:
lol, I read his post and it was kinda funny. But Brookfield, you made it really funny!
"boobs bouncing is just about OK, but to describe your physical state as you sit in front of your computer is a bit much."

That was great Brookfield! haha
Glad you liked it, goes to prove that I'm not the old grumpy guy most of you think I am, [well...most of the time I'm not] I still have a roving eye
freak5.gif
, in the summer, I enjoy what the girls are almost wearing in town :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom