My friend is upgrading to Leopard

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
And is having the worst luck ever. I want to make fun of him now for being so "Mac leet," you know the type, but I sort of feel sorry for him because it sucks.

First when he got it it was on a dual-layer DVD or something, and it was messed up and wouldn't read. I dunno. Anyway, something was wrong with it. And now his computer is down. So they had to send him a replacement disc which took a while to get there.

Now he's having to back up 70 gigs for some reason? I don't know why, he is getting my IMs on the phone so it's kinda unclear at the moment. But it sounds rather painful for an OS update.

haha Macs suck, but I hope everything works out for your friend. Throw in a "I told you so" if you already haven't! Some people that I know that have Macs think they're so hip because they have one. It's downright funny.

haha Macs suck, but I hope everything works out for your friend. Throw in a "I told you so" if you already haven't! Some people that I know that have Macs think they're so hip because they have one. It's downright funny.

the problem started when he bought mac os

Let me guess, none of you even own a Mac?

Ask your friend whether or not he's doing a complete wipe out, or upgrade.

I've thrown in several "I told you so"s over the past year but he remains Mac leet. I wouldn't have a problem if he admitted his Mac has probably had more problems than my PC, which is frequently tortured by me experimenting with overclocks. I don't know why people are like that.

But I dunno if he's doing a full wipe, it seems that way. He has had a lot of trouble with this upgrade.

It is. It makes you feel cool because you're sticking it to the man and part of an elite group. But really you're just paying twice as much as you should for a regular PC with a fancy OS.

People think macs are so great, but the truth is, its not used nearly as widely as microsoft, so they dont have a problem with many programs, cause they cant get the program in the first place, viruses and what not dont target macs like they do PCs either.

Thats what I think at least.

It's a fairly accurate statement. But I have never had a problem with viruses.

I've had a couple trojans and stuff at times but I haven't noticed any harm. AVG usually detects them before they can even do anything.

Back
Top Bottom