My fraternity is retarded.

GhostGT

Daemon Poster
Our national headquarters of the professional frat I'm in has sent an e-mail out, indicating that the phrases "Pledgemaster" and "Pledges" cannot be used anymore.

I love their timing, especially since I am the pledgemaster of the fraternity this semester. (Bastards)

Being that last semester, my Greek frat had no problems with the phrasing, I'm trying to change the minds of the professional frat and see if I can keep the title.

Nonetheless, they want to change my title to "Recruitment," which sounds ridiculous and does NOT reflect any of the power and responsibility of the actual position of Pledgemaster. If any of you have ANY experience with fraternities, you know exactly what I mean.

(Short break... I realize that many non-fraternal people may not find this interesting, but hang in there) ;)

Can you guys help me think of any awesome and worthy titles that I can suggest instead? Something that truly doesn't degrade the position of Pledgemaster, and sounds legit.

Throw out any ideas. I'm wide awake and having more coffee.
Woopdeedoo...

Cheers,

Pledgemaster Christopher

Our national headquarters of the professional frat I'm in has sent an e-mail out, indicating that the phrases "Pledgemaster" and "Pledges" cannot be used anymore.

I love their timing, especially since I am the pledgemaster of the fraternity this semester. (Bastards)

Being that last semester, my Greek frat had no problems with the phrasing, I'm trying to change the minds of the professional frat and see if I can keep the title.

Nonetheless, they want to change my title to "Recruitment," which sounds ridiculous and does NOT reflect any of the power and responsibility of the actual position of Pledgemaster. If any of you have ANY experience with fraternities, you know exactly what I mean.

(Short break... I realize that many non-fraternal people may not find this interesting, but hang in there) ;)

Can you guys help me think of any awesome and worthy titles that I can suggest instead? Something that truly doesn't degrade the position of Pledgemaster, and sounds legit.

Throw out any ideas. I'm wide awake and having more coffee.
Woopdeedoo...

Cheers,

Recruitment Officer Christopher
FIXED :D:

personally, i dont see the big hub bub of frat houses or sororities.

sounds almost like real life guilds from WoW if you ask me.

You could be Supreme Master Chris lol

While I thank you all for being so awesome :)rolleyes: ) and offering kind words toward fraternities, let me remind you that professional fraternities are organizations that carry the "frat" title, and usually nothing more. Don't mix up professional fraternities with Greek fraternities. They're two very different worlds, as I can tell you first-hand.

Now, back to the topic. How about Duke Christopher? :)

Captain Chris?

What kind of frat is yours then?
I don't think I ever want to join one of the ones around here. I've been to a lot of them, some are nice, some are crap. But they all have $3 cups... lmao.
The Sigma Pi (Pigma Sty) frat is the one I've been to most, and by the nickname, you can guess how nice it is...

Master of Pledge?

BAHAHAHA.

Officer of Awesomeness
Master of Awesomeness
Dr. Awesome
? I'm all out of bad ideas...

Haha, Dr. Awesome. I'll throw that suggestion in. :)

Captain Chris?

What kind of frat is yours then?
I don't think I ever want to join one of the ones around here. I've been to a lot of them, some are nice, some are crap. But they all have $3 cups... lmao.
The Sigma Pi (Pigma Sty) frat is the one I've been to most, and by the nickname, you can guess how nice it is...

The one I'm talking about in this thread is my professional fraternity, not my Greek fraternity. Sigma Pi, if I'm not mistaken, is a Greek fraternity that you're referring to. And yeah, we've all got nicknames for each other.

Hell, I'll throw some out since I'm skipping class today:

Lambda Chi: Rammed a Guy
ZBT: Zero Bitches There
Tri Delt: Try-a-Delt
Alpha Phi: All for free
SAE: Sexual Assaults Everyday

Hilarious stuff.
But again, the one I'm talking about is a professional fraternity, which is basically a club or organization with some aspects of the fraternal life.

I never really got the point of them..
I mean I get "clubs", like chess club bike club, nasa club; that sort of thing.
But isn't this sort of thing just a "brotherhood" if you will?
Just a bunch of guys in a non-violent frat boy gang lol?

But anyway as per your request:

Master <name>
Leader <name>
President <name>
Pledge Master <name> (Take note that there is a space! :D)
Jedi <name>
<name>walker
Prince <name>
King <name>
Alpha Male <name>
Fratleader <name>

Back
Top Bottom