on my dad's new blackberry

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
Yea my dad got a blackberry, because he had a flip phone that the top (when he flipped it) flipped off. This thing is awesome he has an unlimited data plan so I can talk as much as I want on here!!!!

Yeah what model, my friend just got the verizon motorola q, I think its called...Not sure, Ill take a look inline, but that thing is amazing, he also has the unlimited data plan, you can visit websites like in an instant...Preety cool, but his bill is around 200 a month...compared to my 90...I think I would pass, as long as I have unlimited minutes Im good, dont need the internet and all that junk.

I got no idea what blackberry is, when you told me blakcberry I thought hey your high because thers a type of weed thats called blackberry, guess thers aphone too.

I tend to call a blackberry, burberry at times, I have a cologne called burberry, soo ehh

Yea I have smoked "blackberry" or "blue berry" a few times

IDK much about cell phones so first thing that says when I got me blackberry chances are depends on who are is going be weed for me at least.

Nik00117 said:
Yea I have smoked "blackberry" or "blue berry" a few times

IDK much about cell phones so first thing that says when I got me blackberry chances are depends on who are is going be weed for me at least.

Huh?

Hey, AmericanSensei, by any chance, do you get to drive the new cop cars, the chargers? or are you stuck with the old fords?

Back
Top Bottom