My Brother is Screwed!

he got a ticket for running a stop sign the other day, didnt have proof of insurance(he IS insured though). he lost that ticket so he cant get the ticket reduced. right now its something like 750$ because of the lack of incurance, and he has to mail it in my stauraday and doesnt know where it is.

then like yesterday or something he got ANOTHER ticket for speeding around the corner, worst part is that he didnt tell my parents about this one. i found out while talking to somebody and told my parents, now he is going to loose his license beacuse of this, and owe 800+ dollars in fines that my parents have to pay because he doesnt have the money.

he also is doing bad in running start, where you go to college while your still in HS. he had to drop out of american sign lanauge because the class got too hard. also he has poor grades in the other 2 classes he is taking up at the college, even know he said that they would be easy before he started school! there even computer classes (he is just as good as computers as i am). if he completely drops out of his college classes he will likely not graduate in time. my dad said that i would graduate before him (im a freshman and he is a junior). im starting to think it is a possibility.

thats what NOT to do in life, very poor decions. at least i can teach some of you guys from this experience so we get something out of it.

running stop signs and speeding...no one to blame but himself there. A fine is nothing. Could have killed someone.

that would be why you dont drive like an idiot.....

running stop signs is stupid and dangerous, he deserves all he has got..

ive ran them before. just never purposely. im sure he didnt either.

i mean no one actually tries to run them; thats retarted.

there is this back alley with 6 stop signs by one of my brothers friends. i was driving with him, and his friend was saying how he blows by all 6 stop signs at 40mph wile its like a 25 zone :rolleyes: some people think the odds of getting caught\in an accident isnt good when your doing stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom