My Black Friday: As told by an MSPaint drawing

Do you really look like that?

Yes.

And that was supposed to be a (fat) customer. He walked in late and got really pissed that he missed the sale. That's all. No subliminal messages or other nonsense. :cool:

I went into office max to buy the brown 30gb zune for $99.00. I walked up to the front and a lady was already asking about it. The guy said they were sold out...Well that lady was the first one at the door and the first one to ask about it. How does that work?

And while im talking about that. Is there a reason the brown zunes are so much cheaper?

And while im talking about that. Is there a reason the brown zunes are so much cheaper?

I heard they were phasing out the brown Zunes, replacing them with green ones. Plus add to that the relative lack of demand, and you get cheaper prices. I personally don't mind the color, I picked up one last week. :D

I heard they were phasing out the brown Zunes, replacing them with green ones. Plus add to that the relative lack of demand, and you get cheaper prices. I personally don't mind the color, I picked up one last week. :D

Oddly i actually like the brown color...And if they were all the same price I'd still get the brown one...But as far as specs go, there is no difference? And another question was..the zune does have the capability of blue tooth between other zunes right?

Yes it does. Zunes are pretty cool. But the ipod touch is the best I think. Except for the massivly overpricing on it.

Back
Top Bottom