My bank troubles

Kage

Golden Master
Well... today's started out well.

I just had to ring my bank after getting an e-mail saying that a password had been reset, earlier today (when I wasn't up).

Found out 3 lots of transactions had took place around 11am today (each quite high)

So, my card has been disabled, and my passwords reset.

How in the world, someone has managed to do that, I don't know, but yeah... :(

Should find out something more about it in around 3 weeks time.

It must have been an online transaction to have reset the password, but I just don't understand really

ya...ive been having bank troubles too

one day...i had 20 dollers in my debit.....i check the next day....i have 13,568 dollers.

i find that the sooner you deal with bank problems...the better

Really? That much got put in?!

Nope, I still have my card.
Seems like my card must have been cloned somehow, but I always cover the pin, etc when using ATM's... its confusing.

All has been shut down now though...

Yeah, I'll hopefully get it back.
They're going to go through a fraud investigation...

Whats worse is, I found another amount earlier on that they are now dealing with too...

Your lucky that they told you only three weeks, as when this happened to me, I was told two to three months for the investigation! During that time, they would lock all funds into my account as well, so I wouldn't be able to access them.

Fortunately for me, I was young (16, I believe) and had a very low amount of money on there, so it didn't matter.

If it happened now, I don't know what the average person would do without their money for that long. Rent / mortgage, fuel, and food.. plus bills!

ya...turn out...the tell er at the bank put the student loan my mom got for me into the wrong account....my debit card

im so tempted to just.....use it :D

lol....but ya....my card was stolen a year ago...but Bank Of America did a good job of helpin me out

lol well just yesterday i go and put my mom's atm card in the machine and i get out 20 bucks then i get the cash get the reciept and WTF NO CARD!! stupid card was bent a little bit so it got stuck and the machine took it haha so gay...

Back
Top Bottom