Msn working?

Half Evil

Golden Master
For some reason, I thought i had lost my password for Msn, I tried to get it mailed to me. Never showed up. And in trillian it keeps connecting and reconnecting. I cant even sign on the regualr msn. And my firewall doesnt block it. Because it shows it al active. And it doesnt work even when its disable.

Thus the question, is msn working for you?

windows live messenger 8 here.. and yes its working here.. mine does that sometimes, i just exit from it totally (from ctrl + alt + del and exiting from the program in processes) restart it, and it works... my laptop has that problem quite often, and that works nearly every time...

Hm... So then why wont they send the password to my email? Because ive checked it, its my email... Weird..

Wouldn't your password for your mail account on MSN be the same for messenger?
Its working fine for me, but maybe they are having server problems where you are?

Yeah I'm using Trillian and I got off logged off and then incorrect password appeared and then I exited and went back in and it works now...

Kage said:
Wouldn't your password for your mail account on MSN be the same for messenger?
Its working fine for me, but maybe they are having server problems where you are?

nope.

And jordan... it wont even connection with the 8.0 messenger, and it keeps retrying with trillian.

Back
Top Bottom