MSN to charge

hahaha poopy m$. i hope aol doesnt start charging, i get my homework from friends that i contact through aol!

I personally won't pay for MSN because I don't use it.. but I'm sure some people will. Does this include the messenger service, or just like email?

JustinMcG67 said:
Use Trillian. It's better.

I do, but I was just curious as to if their charging for the MSN messenger service. If they do, obviously even with trillian, if you didn't pay, your not getting on.

it just sounds like they'll be charging for "Extra" Services, if this includes the msn instantmessaging system, I'm going to say the hell with it and move over to aim/trillian because thats just stupid. I think if all these companys start charging for email and stuff just to use it, I think they'll end up loosing more money then they would if they kept them free, and had extra services on the side for people who need it. But this doesn't sound as bad as it seems... yet.

Chris

hell i'll just use AIM or something then. The only time i ever sign into msn messenger is to gain access to hotmail and check my e-mail. I rarely ever chat with it.

omg, so lemme get this straight, we are going to have to pay extra to use msn.com services, even tho we have already paid to steep MS OS cost. That is complete trash...

Back
Top Bottom