MSN Block Checker...

Blonde

Fully Optimized
Does anyone use block checker? Is it good? mt friend has it and its really annoying cos whenever we open up a new conversation, it gives us this random dialogue...but if it tells you who's blocked you, i want it!

i think in the latest versions of msn messenger microsoft has blocked that little hole that alows these programs to detect if a contact has indeed blocked you or if they are offline.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!!!!!! they did the same thing with AIM. there is a removal tool, but then you need to get rid of the file in the registry. OMG that thing is so freaking annoying. ya only bad news....AND it DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!! just say no lol

That type of software that's free, is usally full to the brims with spyware and adware software. So as many people would so highly recommend, If you don't want your computer messed to the max, don't think about using that :p

Chris

Yeah, its not good. Many of my mates tried it, and you know they have because it changes there name, makes it add a dialogue box, and also seems to affect the programs stability by making it crash alot more often.

So no....I wouldn't if I were you.

Whats even more scary though is the fact that on the website, you have to place your username and Password data on it, which on the one I had up "Keeps your details" for future reference. That should send warning bells to you straight away.

whether a person has that on their computer or not, is a measurement of their stupidity...

Haha, yeah, I thought that after looking at the page myself and deciding it'd never be a good idea.

lol. thanks all, i wont get it...just wanted to see the dumb people who blocked me...i think i know who they are...

Back
Top Bottom