For ~mr mixx~

Half Evil

Golden Master
Your like never here, anymore. Oh well.. Its good to see ya around when you are around, but CONGRATS!!!

Total Posts: 5,994 (11.26 posts per day)

This is more of an early congradulations as you havent gotten 6,000 posts yet. But, you will, and im going to beat everyone to this thread. So here it is :D

Congrats dude!

(should have waited for the 6k but:p)

me

arrizx said:
Your like never here, anymore. Oh well.. Its good to see ya around when you are around, but CONGRATS!!!

Total Posts: 5,994 (11.26 posts per day)

This is more of an early congradulations as you havent gotten 6,000 posts yet. But, you will, and im going to beat everyone to this thread. So here it is :D

Congrats dude!

"hey yo, i finally made it" ... thanx arrizx

I was'nt going to make a thread on the big 6000, but since you made this one...thanx to all of those member's here who really are addictied to this site like...muwha:p

I would name everyone here but it would probably take forever..too many cool peeps to name, but anyway's ...keep it real yo !!

jac006 said:
Nice work mixx! I'm getting up there btw...

You'll be there before you know it...lol

i was right behind david lindon, until Alvino blew me out of the water..lol
but still i still don't think of it as a race to the top..besides no one can touch the top poster:Lord kalthorn :p

yeah, that was a good shot...i would post more pics of me, but i hate having my picture taken..:p

~mr mixx~ said:
yeah, that was a good shot...i would post more pics of me, but i hate having my picture taken..:p

do it anyway, i havent seen a pic of you at all.. never, not once... do it now. or PM it to me..

i'll probably PM it to you, and give you the link ok? look in your PM box ...lol

<correction, i forgot i deleted that pic...sorry man, i'll have to upload one when i have the time ..k?>

i'll send one to you when i find the pic again...

Back
Top Bottom