MP3/Video Player

i would say get the zune but i dont know how it compares to the zen, etc. the smaller zunes feel kinda cheap and crappy, i have the 80gb and love it, best feature is that they are completely scratchproof

If you're only going to stick to those options, I would naturally get the Zune.

Just don't get brown. Fat and ugly to boot.

Just don't get brown.

Yeah. The reason I don't want an iPod is that they're expensive and everyone has them. I want something unique. I really like the Zen, the p2 is not bad either. I will have to put some serious thought before I buy unless I find an amazing deal like the 30GB Zune for $100. I just hate how it's brown lol, and that's probably the reason it is $100.

Also i-pods and i-tunes are constantly updating. My i-pod is the first even nano. If you buy a nano now then in two to three months it will be outdated with a new one.

Yeah. The reason I don't want an iPod is that they're expensive and everyone has them. I want something unique. I really like the Zen, the p2 is not bad either. I will have to put some serious thought before I buy unless I find an amazing deal like the 30GB Zune for $100. I just hate how it's brown lol, and that's probably the reason it is $100.
The old 30GB Zunes can be found for as low as $50. I got mine for $80, the white version, on woot.com a while back. You just have to look.

Back
Top Bottom