mozilla firefox

ZeRo CoOL!

BSOD
well i am just wondering if any one had had a problem with firefox 1.0.4 because since i updated my firefox it has not been connecting to the internet if no one has had any problems do you think this could of been caused my spyware at all ???

ZeRo CoOL!

i havnt had any problems with it... i upgraded a couple of days ago, and havnt had any problems...

It could have been caused by spyware/malware.
As more and more people start to use firefox don't be surprised if there are more and more attacks against it.
I don't use it although I tried it, Didn't care for it. You might try to uninstall the update and then get it from another site and see if it downloads better.

well i need to use it since it was the only thing that would me log onto my hotmail account and would let me log onto msn web messenger but now since it wont connect to the internet i wont be useing it at all!

dont use a firewall since my computer is as fooked as it can get lol i need to restore it to factory but i cant make the cd i need since some virus totaly fucked my comp up lol!!!

i kno now i think that is the problem any one know of any good spyware scanners ??? i am using spyware doctor at the moment but is there any free ones that are better ???

ZeRo CoOL!

spybot search and destroy
lavasoft ad aware SE
microsoft anti spyware

those are all good....

also, CCleaner is good...

Back
Top Bottom