Moments in your life (Childhood)

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
What are some moments in your life you remember very well and the story behind it. The one that seems like yesterday is.

When I was 11 or so I had just gotten home from a school dance. There was a pitbull outside I love dogs a lot it look hungry and it was nice and all to me. I went insdie to get it some food and i was in the kitchen when ym sister opened the door. Now this pitbul comes rushing and attacks me dog. Now being 10 years old I was able to fight the dog off and iinto the pool at which point i dragged my dog back instead as it was uncousions. We of course called the ploice. The cop came and obviously not caring told us someone would pick it up this morning. Well I had adreline pumping like mad at this time and got into his face (tried to I short) and I told him to get the dog or i'll take care of it and he'll have a mess on his hands. He got real mean with me and telling me I need to respect him as an officer I told him respect me first. Well at this point he gets in his car I told him i'd shot the dog if he didn't take care of it. He drove off I ran into my dads room and got the gun. I of course shot at the dog as I promised i'd do if he didn't do it. He came racing back and looked at me and said i'm going arrest you at this point my mom stepped in really mad and told him if he didin't wanna arrest both of us to call animal control and get the mess cleaned up. He looked at us and decided to call animal control. O yea my dog lived, so did the other the dog.

alruight, when i was around 8 or 9, me and my friend were at the adandon lot that was right acros the street from our house (we lived next to eachother) and we ere just walking around minding our own business. then, out of nowhere, this kid walks up to us with a hand saw, holding it up in the air acting like he was gonna hit us with it. so, i said, "what te fuck are you gonna do asshole?" (yes i had a very dirty mouth as a child.) he didnt say anything, but he just started alking towards me and my friend. i picked up this rock about the size of a pool ball and whipped it at hium, nailing him in the throat lol. he ran accross the street and then was just standing there, staring at us. thn he said, "you guys are pussies." i said, "what the hell, you are the one that ran accross the street when i threw a rock at you." you could tell by his facial expression that he was furious, so he picked up a rock and threw it at me, missing horribly. i picked up a rock and whipped it at him, nailing him in his face. this time he started crying. i threw another one at him and hit his chest. but, as i threw this one, there was his cop about 20 feet away, and he said " hey, what do you think you are doing?" then he got on his litle radio and somthing like "we got an alpha z niner delta in progress, requesting backup, over." then, this other cop showed up, an thy both just had this big talk ith us, and they drove each of us home. me and my frind were in one car, but the other copm drove his car off of this 4 foot ledge at the end of the lot, guess not knowing there was a drop off there. lol. this made me and friend crack up. and the cop thqat was driving us was laughing too. it was hilarious.

WELL me and my dad, and my brother, and a friend went fishing on a pier one day 6 years ago, and a person, was swimming near the shore was dragged out to see by the current and was able to catch hold of one of the pilons of the pier, and we did not realize what was going on, so heard some screems and i looked down and there was kid bobbing in the water, adrenaline pumping i screamed at the kid to hold, my dad i were going to help him, (my bro, and friend were in the bathroom)while i was looking at the kid, my dad ran down the pier and jumped over, needless to say, when you are built big like him, and you jump 40 feet down, both his legs were broken, it took him 1 year to recover, and he still cant run to this day, the kid survived, but because of this, i hate tourists that go to beaches...

Yes I knew how to use a gun at 10... I knew how to use a gun at 7. Thats when i first fird one. But my aim sucked.
One other story

I was musta been 8 or so my couisin was maybe 9 or 10. But see my grandmas lives in a rural area and this was the 4th of july. Me and my cousin had just gotten in trouble for lighting fireworks. So we decided we'd go in the field and let some fire works loose. Not relieasing how dry the place is. Well everything was fine for like 15 mins until we started to smell somthing. It was the field burning the entire corn field burnt like mad. I was scared because we were pretty deepe in. But we ran out to see the firetrucks coming. I got whipped good that day.

hmm.... childhood memories.... I recall getting in my dad's truck when I was like 3, and putting it into nuetral, and letting it just back out into the street...

Back
Top Bottom