MOH Allied assault: war chest

KOTOR is ok. I've played the first one for Xbox, and it wasn't that good.

I find that on my old system moh:aa is one of the bes online games i have.
I love the gameplay, plus the millions upon millions of mods for it.
and also i have moh:aash, moh:bt
and just recently got moh: pa which is completely different... i mean they can move their mouth and eyes, fingers, etc... looks more like cod than moh:aa
and i miss my copy of CoD... sum1 stole it from me and they got the box, key, cds and all.

COD was really, good but i found there was not an ounce of replayability value whatsoever.

nofx said:
COD was really, good but i found there was not an ounce of replayability value whatsoever.

LOL Yeah, it gets boring once you beat the whole game.

I like to play MOH:AA Freeze Tag. Its so fun, you shoot someone to freeze them and only your teammates can un freeze you by standing next to you or using a laser :p first team to be frozen looses

The original MOHAA series was good when it came out, but seems really old right now. COD (and its expansion pack, United Offensive) is definitely a lot better (single player and multiplayer) then MOHAA.. because it is newer. But I would suggest looking at MOHPA (Pacific Assault) aswell.. it has too many cut scenes, but once you get into the game it gets really fun.

Yes I found the way that the developers tried to make you feel that you werent a one man army but were part of a group by using scripted events, was very effective.

I haven't played MOH:pA yet but i know the AI are pretty smart to stick their guns out from behind the wall unlike some other games

Back
Top Bottom