Modern Warfare 2

It looks like the same engine. Which is fine, it looked very good and ran great.
ya thats why the middle eastern people have an airforce....lol

i dont think there has been an enemy to the US in the middle east in the past 10 years that has had working jet fights to bomb with or hellocopters, lol.
/facepalm

w/e

i ment that we have fought in a war

Iraqi Air Force was a decent size and they were fought in 1991, and had the capability to fight in the Iraq 2003 war, even though they were hidden for when the Americans left and Saddam regained power (although that never happened). Also, COD4 and Modern Warfare are based on possible future situations, not history so it's completly accurate to plan on going to war with a country that has a air force.

LOL a lot of people do and IMO it doesnt really look much different if any at all I have played both and they really aren't any different to me but I am just playin on a 1680 x 1050

u saying warfare does not look any different than crysis maxed out ? or did i understand u wrong

i think what poker ment is that hes played on high end and med-end pcs and that he cant really tell the difference between the 100 doller gpu cards and the 300 doller gpu cards?

im sure there just using a improved cod4 engine why waste the time and money in a new engine when the one they have pretty much takes full advantage of the consoles and scales pretty well on the pc

idk weather to get it for pc on xbox
on pc i get mouse and keyboard plus better graphics and imo better online
but on xbox i get all my friends plus co op

im sure there just using a improved cod4 engine why waste the time and money in a new engine when the one they have pretty much takes full advantage of the consoles and scales pretty well on the pc

idk weather to get it for pc on xbox
on pc i get mouse and keyboard plus better graphics and imo better online
but on xbox i get all my friends plus co op

Exactly! You don't knew anything more than a $700 computer to play COD4 on max or even Crysis on high. Why make a brand new engine for a computer people can't afford in this economy. Activision Was smart in the making on this one. :D :D

i didnt mean that they didnt make a new engine because of that
it just doesn't make scene to if your making a multi console game
you need an engine thats runs well on all of them and hopefully takes advantage of there power well with a few moderations

I know that esa193, I was stating other reasons they possibly used the same engine.

Back
Top Bottom