Mod Review: Kage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
If you have not read the rules please do so now.

This is a review of KAGE. Keep all discussions related to him, and his performance. KAGE cannot mod this thread. All issues from this thread, must be brought to the attention of a different moderator.

Let the review begin:

Almost never see him anymore. His lack of presence tends to not reflect well on him as a moderator; however when he is around and posting he seems to do so in a good, helpful manner.

Kage is a very helpful guy and will try to help anyone whatever situation there in. He is a great moderator, doesn't interfere with stuff much as well... Well done :)

Another one of the mods, who just gets along with the job of moderating, inconspicuous, deals with situations fairly.

One of the old school mods, who again I have a lot of respect for, stick around a lot more, and keep it up.

hes been here a long time, and contributed a lot to the forums.
hes a great guy and a great mod, very down to earth.
if he were to post more often then it would be even better but i know its not always easy.

great mod
dont really see him posting but when he does its like
yo kageeeeeee
long time no seeeee

yep agree with all said so far and again my 2nd of 3 mods i think does a really good job here

Good mod, doesn't stress, deals with things appropriatly, not here too much though, but we do have lives outside of the forum.

9/10 from me.

He is hardly ever here. On the rare occasion that he is, I have no problems with him. He never seems to be causing any trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom