Mod Review: ArrizX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
If you have not read the rules please do so now.

This is a review of ARRIZX. Keep all discussions related to him, and his performance. ARRIZX cannot mod this thread. All issues from this thread, must be brought to the attention of a different moderator.

Let the review begin:

Arrixz, you need to stop sticking useless threads. I know you aren't the only one, but it's really getting out of hand.

Moving all those threads to the gallery was a horrible idea. Regardless, we've never had that done before. Categories were created for a reason. Please respect them.

ArrizX does a good job and has proven to be a key player in moderation realm of keeping these forums clean. I respect that he's on here often to keep an eye on things. I guess I have nothing else to say on top of that.

ArrizX Is a great person to talk to and is great at his job moderating on the forums. No critisism here!!

In my opinion only, I think he is one of the poorer mods, at the start he had the potential of being a very good mod, but never seemed to really gain those skills.

Is far too easily influenced by other members of the forum, and makes decisions without thinking them through thoroughly, an example, which has already been given is the moving of the threads, why not just unsticky them and let them disappear into the void if no one wants them?

It appears that he feels the need to be popular, and liked, as opposed to to carry out his role, now I realize this post has been quite critical, but its not meant as offensive, I still believe he has the potential to be a good mod here, he appears not to have been around so much, but again, everyone has a life.

He does take action when it is needed, and thats whats needed, I still believe that moderating should be done in an unintrusive style.

he seems to be online less lately, but still does a good job.
i think moving some of the stickes was a bad idea, such as the jokes thread, some of them are ok though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom