mobiles4all question

megaman777

Solid State Member
Does anyone know much about this website-mobiles4all.com? The deals seem too good to be true. I have interest in the new motorola razr, and it seems I have to through a bit of a hassle to get one.

have you tried to google the phone your looking for, and narrowing it down to price & style ?

yeah, but the prices are still too overinflated. At mobiles4all, they're offering the Razr for $40 US ($80 if you include and buy their $40 products). At this price, its ~ 90% off retail!

Well they are currently our sponsor!! As you can see in the top right, and I believe you have to use a referal link to recruit new members and then you pay £20 for you new phone.

So is that kalthorn's new stupid idea? Phones are stupid? And now.. how many lives have they saved?

I agree phones are evil. Every time it rings it aggrevates me. I hardly answer my cell phone unless its my mom.

Talking on the phone is as boring as talking to drying paint, or is that painting talking dry? I get very confused. MSN is all you need.

Back
Top Bottom