Mmorpgs!

Haha, but like how was that relavent to NCIS and the episode in itself

Tales of Pirates is something I used to be addicted to. I haven't played in a while but's it free to play with an item mall.

only good ones atm are World of Warcraft or guild wars. all the free korean ones are all crap. some have decent graphics like runes of magic but gameplay in every one of them is exactly the same point and click with not much freedom, not to mention the grinding to level and constant server issues with most of them.

runescape sucks
knight online sucks
conquer online sucks
runes of magic sucks
warrior epic sucks
maple story sucks
fairyland sucks
you get my point....played em all... /uninstalled each one after about 30mins-1hr of playing. A few others too but cant think of them. Just stay away from the free to play ones basically unless you can stand lots of headaches and boredom. gl hf dont get addicted :)

only good ones atm are World of Warcraft or guild wars. all the free korean ones are all crap. some have decent graphics like runes of magic but gameplay in every one of them is exactly the same point and click with not much freedom, not to mention the grinding to level and constant server issues with most of them.

runescape sucks
knight online sucks
conquer online sucks
runes of magic sucks
warrior epic sucks
maple story sucks
fairyland sucks
you get my point....played em all... /uninstalled each one after about 30mins-1hr of playing. A few others too but cant think of them. Just stay away from the free to play ones basically unless you can stand lots of headaches and boredom. gl hf dont get addicted :)

I think you're just one of those kind of people who like the set up of WoW and Guild Wars. They're both played with AWDS and number keys, where as most of the ones that "suck" aren't. It varies person by person. Like in my case, I would never play WoW/Guild Wars, regardless of whether I had to pay, it was free, or someone paid me to play.

It was constructive criticism; No need to get all defensive.

Typically, characters with negative rep have it for a reason.

Last I checked you were the one calling all free MMORPGs crap...

and thats MY opinion....you should have no reason to comment on my opinions....instead try stating your opinion instead of trying to turn mine into something its not. end of discussion

It was constructive criticism; No need to get all defensive.

Typically, characters with negative rep have it for a reason.

he is the one who just now gave me negative rep...uncalled for for an opinion...he posted "stop being a fanboy"...im too old for time wasters anymore and am a fanboy of no MMO's.

Back
Top Bottom