Military kids, and why they are better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well just because you were in military school doesnt mean you're better than us.

because from your post you make yourself and everyone else who has ever been in a military school way far superior than the average person.

i went through some shit in my life that most 16 year olds will never go through in their entire life. the only way maturity comes about is if life kicks your ass on the ground, and there is no school that can teach you that.

so your not any better than anyone else, but your a military kid, and your better..

umm, wtf??

also.. so you say you are in the best education there is, yet you have crappy basic grammar.. with the education there being as brilliant as your making it out to be, you should be the best at grammar..

+1 to seti..

REFER TO THIS FACT
9 years public civilian school
3 years (if you include Pre-k) Military school

Speaks for itself, in the states I got nearly straight eyes with my eyes closed.

Chill.

You have more experience of foriegn countrys. You have more experience of being part of a military family. Granted.

Kind of follows you have no experience of real life.

How so, no experience with real life? I haven't been sheltered like some poeple.

now how does this moving all around and not having any stable friendships for more than what 2 to 4 years benefit someone...I have been friends with some Navy kids...and quite frankly they did not like the system...go figure...

im still trying to figure out what this edge is that it gives you...

I don't mind it, sure I had great friends at my last post, but I have just of good of friends here. Another thing the military life teaches you, that is to change. I've perfectly used to change every few years, doesn't brother me. And its a important skill, because poeple who can change at the worst of times will be the ones that come out on top.

yeah that is a completely uneducated assumption
okay "kids who grow up in military schools and families are smarter"
im sorry, but bullshit,
i got a 31 on my act, get good grades, and i dont even try, im semi mature, but im 15 i dont have to be mature yet, thats what i enjoy about being a kid, kids who are forced to grow up so early are just gonna be holding back and that strict enviroment is gonna hurt you later on, and lots of people in the US dont speak a second language, because they dont have to, i speak spanish and a lot of italian, not because i "have to" beacuse i want to, and p.s. ive been to greece, canada, mexico, brazil, france, italy, uk, and australia, do not tell me taht people in the US dont travel

i accomplished all that because my parents raised me right, not just left me alone and hoped that id just grow up, thats mesed up

One thing to question, who can compare and contrast the two here the best, as in experience both forms of life. I can... Example my old school computer courses were
HTML
Comp A
Comp B
thats it

here we got all of cisco acad, plus lots of coding courses. We travel international reguarally. I mean hearing of someone going to Ireland, or Scotland or Russia for a study trip is common...

I mean i'm going to Prague in Feb, and its not that uncommon.

The experience of traveling will be very important in the business sector. This is a global community.

Given your ridiculous facts, One would think the amount of maturity and intelligence you state you bear over the rest of us, would give you enough sense to know it's wrong to even compare and segregate civilians to those raised in the military. If believing this crap helps you sleep at night though, by all means, stand by it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've met a few military kids in my day...they all thought they were better than everyone else. I think you do have an ego problem Nik, and I think you do think you are better than "regular" people. Well let me tell you.....you're no better than me.

I've never been outside the US.....so?
I only know one language, French, and I don't even remember half of that....so?
My parents weren't military parents, but they still laid upon me morals and ethics.....so?

You think your s%$# don't stink.....well think again.

alvino said:
I've found that a lot of these are based on everyone's own experience. So it doesn't make any of them right or wrong.
Er, is that an official rank designation under your name, so the new ones have been passed for use then!

well I know you said that that mostly refers to america. I've only been to america 3 times, so I really don't know too much about your stuff.
But

1. I'm 17, been to at least 9 different countries, most of them multiple times.
2. Again, I'm 17. I speak 4 languages, 2 fluently and then one decently and the last one quite poorly.
3. no comments
4. As do we. One of the best public school education in the world (and this is a proven fact). Also free education, including high school and universities.
5. no comments

but again, Europe and America are different.

Its a simple fact, that due to the travel experiences and the different types of cultures military kids will experice they will be more apt to change. Then the guy who was born and raised in the same town and knew what highschool he was going to when he was 6.

Nik00117 said:
Its a simple fact, that due to the travel experiences and the different types of cultures military kids will experice they will be more apt to change. Then the guy who was born and raised in the same town and knew what highschool he was going to when he was 6.

but how does that make him less of a "better" person?

Nik00117 said:
I mean i'm going to Prague in Feb, and its not that uncommon.

The experience of traveling will be very important in the business sector. This is a global community.

experience traveling is a benefit in the business sector...you know how to ride a ride plane...but...have you ever flown a plane...I have...

as far as you thinking your better than everyone...I don't know about a lot of people but I got a 1280 on my SATs' and frankly I don't think that is a bad score by any measure and thats standardized... I also had 12 years at a public school...no military background what so ever...wow look i guess by his standards I'm dumb...anyway

dude just accept the fact that you are no better than anyone else...life brings things to you... I have dealt with a decent amount of shit in my life... you take what your given and respect the people around you...don't go preaching that military kids are better... cause i know a shit ton of kids that came from my public school that will do more than anyone I know... and I know I am not one of them...but that doesn't mean you don't try...

Multi-post count:

Mark Thorpe 2

The Sheep 2

jm 4232 2

Brookfield 2

[Nik's posts not included, as he started the forum]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom