microsoft using pirated software

Ohhhhh wow, just WOW! XD

Poor MS, you keep on diggin that huge hole now dont you MS =P
Tisk tisk...
(^^role models anyone?)

MooseMan said:
i forgot when it was suppost 2 be released but last i knew it was holiday season and now it is jan. 07

Thats bull__! ^ Been pushed back and pushed back, again and again, i HATE that, when that happens, when waiting for a album to come out..*wait and wait*
Along as its stable(and etc) but ehhhh, who knows, as i said MS, tisk tisk :\

Yeah, but it may be a good thing its being pushed back.

Remember Half Life 2? That ended up brilliant, and was pushed back loads.

And anyway, this is supposed to be the most stable Windows ever, because programmers are using more stable code...apparently.

Well as i mean...wellllll seeee, we will seeeeeeee :\

Yeah couse its a good thing getting pushed back, but it means its going raise that bar even more higher than it already is for expections...

But bleh, what would i no :\

And i never liked HL, (really?)so yea ^

Ah well, I cant expect it to get any worse than XP is (not that its bad), so it must only get better really, even though its built from the ground up I believe?

Haha, that's interesting. But you never know...they might've just put it in without even knowing it was pirated. :p

No, the person who made the music would definietly know. Its ihm/her thats going to get sued, though Microsoft is of course going to get problems with it too.

I doubt it'd affect the release of Viesta though. It was only a few start up sounds for Windows XP.

What they wouldn't have known, was that the program encoded the version at the bottom :p

wasn't there something about a company sueing microsoft for using patented stuff regarding ram or something? my friend told me about that. it was pretty recent apparently.. i may be wrong.
but at the moment, it looks like everyone just wants a piece of that software empire.

Back
Top Bottom